Thursday, May 21, 2009

Wedding Wrap-up


Hello guys! I know it's almost been a week since the wedding, but I've been super busy! However, I'll fill you in all the festivities that have happened lately.

It all started in Tupelo on Friday with the bridesmaid's luncheon. It was very good and sweet! (This is all of us bridesmaids- Anna, Marion, me, and Caitlyn)

That night after the rehearsal, we had a dinner at Park Heights in downtown Tupelo. Just look at the menu! I got the salad, steak, and apple crostata.

Salad (Tomatoes were awesome!).

Steak.

Apple dessert!

The place was really neat and the flower arrangements were gorgeous! As I was taking pictures of each course, Anna had to explain to people (her family, as she was the groom's cousin) that this was for a blog. The woman next to me (too funny) kept saying, "A blog, eh?? Am I going to be all over the web?" I assured her that I was no Perez Hilton, just a small, personal blog. I hope she understands.

The next morning we got up super early so we could be ready for pictures at 7:30 a.m.

Waiting for the ceremony, Claire sat in this chair and we had to put her dress over the chair so she wouldn't smash it. She looks like a cupcake!

The wedding was wonderful and so pretty. We were scared that it may rain, but it was sunny the whole time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...