Sunday, November 27, 2016

Man, don't you hate blog problems? I've been trying to blog via my phone, but my long posts won't publish. Back to the computer!

I have so much to talk about, but I'll start with one of my favorite things - the annual family punkin chunkin'. I can't remember what year we started this tradition. Maybe ten years ago? We had a little throwing phase that manifested in throwing some particularly rotten pumpkins one year.

Now, we all save our Halloween pumpkins (non-carved) until Thanksgiving for the annual toss. My parents have a 10 foot drop off the back of their deck into a gully, which makes it even more fun. Even our dogs look forward to it.






The highlight was definitely when dad brought out his machete. 

A video posted by Sophie McNeil Wolf (@sophiemwolf) on

1 comment:

  1. I am glad I can read your post again. I do love tradition and Pumpkin tossing is fun and something to pass down to the Memory Bank. MaMaw

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...