Saturday, June 27, 2009

Hoop, there it is!


I'm sure you guys have seen these before, or maybe you haven't, but I love when I drive by these pedestrian signs and someone has put the hula hoop sticker on them. I've always wondered about them and when I saw one today, I knew I had to investigate.

So, if you wanted to know, these stickers are sold by the band String Cheese Incident (a band I had heard of, but didn't know they sold them) and you can even buy them online. How and what sign the stickers end up on is up to the buyer. Though I haven't ever put one on a sign, I think they are pretty hilarious.

1 comment:

  1. You are the curious one. That is a great quality! I will look for those signs. Also your trip sounded interesting too.

    Betty (MaMaw) Boop

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...