Sunday, March 21, 2010

Greetings from the road! Its been a LONG time, eh? I've busy, busy, busy! We have just passed through Atlanta. Today I totalled up that I have 46 days until the end of college!

Here's a sneak preview of all the Spring Break fun I have had all week-

Lunch plate at the Arbor Grille at the Biltmore Estate in Asheville. We each ordered an appetizer and ate family style. Ploughman's lunch (5 cheeses, baguette, apricot compote, grapes); fried green tomatoes with prosciutto and pepper jelly; eggplant hummus with grilled flatbread; and mixed greens with goat cheese, pistachios, and a pepper vineagrette. One of my favorite meals!


This trip was so big and fabulous there's going to have to be a series!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I can;t wait for "The Rest of the Story". MaMaw

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...