Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Busy

As I'm sure most of you know (or notice), I can't seem to slow down. Honestly, I like it that way, so there's no end in sight. But, it means that I definitely don't cook as much at home. Maybe once or twice a week (if I'm lucky), but with everything going on, I just don't have time to grocery shop or cook as much as I like. So, when the Foodbuzz Tastemaker Program asked me if I'd like to try the new Birds Eye Voila! frozen meals, I eagerly said, "Yes!"

It's a meal in itself- the pasta, veggies, chicken and sauce are all there for you. All you've got to do is put in a skillet with 1/3 cup of water and you're good to go! After a day at work, workout and yoga class, I wasn't in the mood to make something from scratch. Voila, here this was to save the day (They may be on to something?).

I have to admit, I was worried that being pre-packaged would mean it wouldn't be fresh or it would taste too salty. Not true. I even had leftovers for lunch today, which I think tasted even better.

[Gotta tell you that I did receive the meal for free via the Tastemakers Program, but it did taste great. I'd consider these again.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...