Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Appetite

Like I said, I've been crazy busy lately, but I'm loving every minute of it. One of the big things I've been working since the beginning of December is this big thing right here:


Appetite for Jackson. It ends with a great event this Saturday from 2-9 p.m. at the Mississippi Museum of Art and it's going to be a fantastic time. More info here.

It all started in December with a little video a friend and I did at work about a pig ear sandwich, which caught the attention of Zimmern, who gave us a call. They wanted to film in Jackson: what weird food could they eat? 

From there, it snowballed because of a similar event, PM Soul happening that next Monday.

The rest, they say, is history. We've been working with them for weeks (shooting B-roll last week) and in a few short days, we'll have them filming our event for a new show on the Travel Channel called Appetite for Life. It'll be fun!

So, if you're in the area, please come out for Appetite for Jackson and I hope to see you there!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...