Wednesday, March 28, 2012

ZDD

This past week was hectic, but so much fun.
There were elaborate hats
I was interviewed for a show on the History Channel (thanks Zach!)
Hung out with THE queen herself
Helped out at the Children's Carnival and the pizza eating contest (with co-owner, Jeff G)
We photographed all over and had fun watching all the eating contests (where I had to hold the puke bucket for one kid on the stage, bless his heart)
Saw the Mississippi Mass Choir
And was one of the toucans that opened the Zippity Doo Dah parade. 

I was so worn out, but it was so much fun. I can't wait to do it again next year.

1 comment:

  1. Still enjoying? I can see why. You are so lucky to do the things you love to do.

    MaMaw

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...