Friday, October 12, 2012

Freaky Friday

Paul always calls my end of the week posts my "Freaky Friday" posts, so there's that. It's been a slow week, but not a slow week at the same time. Know what I mean?

This week we took Paul's nephews to the fair.
 You tell me who's the kid.

We've been utilizing our whole/organic grocer more and more lately and I've fallen in love with Van's waffles. So good.
 I've also been sipping on some seasonal beers. A friend of mine brought back some Pumking, which isn't distributed here. Love that taste of fall!
Here's to a busy weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Tell me more about the waffles. I crave them but can not eat anything made from white flour. What are these made from and can I buy them? MaMaw

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to ask if you saw Charlie Mars in concert?. His grandfather lives here, I know him and he is proud of his grandson but said {jokeing} He can not find anything good to wear. He wene to hear him last night. I had breakfast with him this morning.{the grandfather} MaMw

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...