Saturday, November 24, 2012

Missing

Yes, I know I've been missing... but I've been wedding planning, working, and working some more like crazy! Thanksgiving has come and gone and now it's officially ONE WEEK until our wedding. (Eeee!) Everything is pretty much done, just small details and craft projects here and there. Just to give you a little taste, here's one of the projects I finished this morning:
Photos of our family on their wedding days, pictures of us growing up, and pictures of us now. Can't wait to display these and have everyone look! 

I can't wait to see all of our family and friends. It's going to be a fun week!

1 comment:

  1. People-in-jars. What a wonderful concept!!Open and pour as needed? I can't wait to see all these wonderful plans come together. You and Paul and many others have done an outstanding job of planning. Now let's get the show on the road! MaMaw

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...