Thursday, January 10, 2013

Rainy Week

 It's been a rainy week around here, but it didn't start out that way! This week I started my new job and I couldn't be happier.
 I'm settling into my office and trying to decorate here and there when I can.
Like this lamp, which I've had forever. 

I've been eyeing this bag for months and I finally found it cheap enough from someone that was selling it on eBay. A little "new job" purchase of sorts...
Paul was sweet and sent me flowers. Note a color theme going with the purple yet?
 We're trying to get back into the swing of eating better and working out, but this rain isn't helping the work out part! We did have a wonderful meal of black bean burgers and sweet potato fries last night. These remind me so much of senior year of college!
 We also made some big purchases over the break that are starting to come in - first: a new leather rug, which I love. This past weekend, we also pulled the trigger on buying a new couch because we were selling our old one to a friend. They picked the couch on Monday and we are without until the new one  is delivered tomorrow!
Hope you are having a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Happy to hear you are happy at work. How sweet of Paul to send flowers. My favorite thing to happen. Treasure these first married days. They can be priceless. MaMaw

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...