Sunday, December 15, 2013

Time is Flying!

Time is flying. I can't believe it's already the middle of December!

We got our house decorated for Christmas and I'm in love with our Ball jars.
 Paul and I both said when we moved into the house that we couldn't wait to have a Christmas tree. The cat is interested in sitting under it, but we haven't had any casualties yet (except for some chewing on a few bags... oops!).
 It's hard to believe, but we've passed the one year mark on our marriage! We ceremoniously took out the top layer of our cake from the freezer and found that it hadn't been wrapped or anything for an entire year. #fail It honestly wasn't good, but I ended up sharing tiramisu from Amerigo that night, so I can't complain.
 It's been so pretty outside lately, especially on campus. Only three more days until I'm done with work for the year!
I have gotten to have a few fun days at work, especially with finals week. Campus does a lot of fun things to keep kids active and taking breaks from studying, like bringing dogs to campus to pet. This is one of them that loved nothing more than dressing up as Santa and having his picture taken with students.
 One day I came home to find that Paul had converted one of our ornaments into a wrecking ball. Well played. She's still on our tree.
 Our dinners have been really random lately - always last minute trying to figure out what to make, but have been surprisingly good. I'm really glad for our Sam's membership, because buying meat in bulk and freezing it has been a lifesaver.

I had to show a picture of our dinner last night, which was so fantastic. We love nothing more than a good salmon night. Fresh Market had salmon for $6.99/lb and we knew we had to pick some up. It was heaven.
Here's to a happy Sunday and me finishing my Christmas shopping today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...