Sunday, June 1, 2014

Wrap Up

I'm still having a hard time believing it's summer. Time is going so fast! 

My birthday was this week and we celebrated with dinner at Bravo! The special was salmon with pineapple mango salsa and candied bacon. The bacon wasn't all that special, but the fish and salsa was incredible. Paul and I split that for dinner along with a filet.
 Our new magazine came in this week! This is one of my favorite ones we have done. I've been pushing for Paul to make a few changes as far as how pages and ads are arranged and I think it makes a huge difference. We also focused on some things like recipes and pictorials, which we haven't done much of, that were really fun to put together.
 This weekend we also had fun right down the street from us at Jackson Streets Alive. It's a cyclovia, which essentially means they shut down a section of street to automobiles and it's opened up to any kind of human-powered transportation. There were plenty of bikes, games, roller skates, music, and food trucks. We had a lot of fun!
 KT, on the other hand, was at home sulking because the shades are getting in the way of her yard watching. We have an east facing house, so it gets really warm in the den in the afternoon. Such a hard life...
Here's to the rest of the weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I sure need some of your new magazines. I did not know they were ready or I would have asked at Church for a few copies. I'll get some soon. I saw on TV about the cyclovia. Did you ride a bike> MaMaw

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...