Friday, August 8, 2014

At West End

Remember the mango wood console I was telling you about last week? After shooting for At West End at our house for some blogs posts, I had to have it. The first post of the blog is now up - check it out here!


I thought it'd be fun to show you some of the photos that didn't make the cut, just so you can see some of the details.

[Set: Frosted glass balls]
There were metal storage chests that we pushed together to make a coffee table. These would be great as nightstands and had pretty incredible storage inside.


I especially liked bringing in some pieces from my own collection, like my vintage ink bottle and glass insulator.

[Set: Stemless Wine Glasses]
And, of course, there's never anything wrong with a little wine and a good magazine (even though I'm biased)!


This was definitely my favorite by far. I think this is the perfect example of reuse and recycle. The green glass bottle is nothing more than an old Franzia bottle that I scrubbed the label off of and the trophy vase has eucalyptus that my mom and I have repurposed throughout both of our houses.

Here's to more projects!

1 comment:

  1. Sophie, I read with pride in my daughter and granddaughter the AT WEST END blog, I have an old ink stand from the renovation of the New Capitol in l982. Truman somehow retrieved it from the basement. Don't know how old it is. It is yours if you want it. Just tell me. MaMaw

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...