Saturday, June 13, 2015

June, June

June has slipped up on me! Granted, there has been so much going on. Last weekend the second Sanjanwala sister was married! Their set up was so beautiful - on the groom's family land in Pickens.


It doesn't hurt my feelings one bit that the reception food was Indian.


Sital and Kiger stayed with us over that weekend and we headed to our favorite brunch spot, La Finestra, the next morning. It never disappoints. We are all infatuated with their certain Bean Fruit road made specifically for them. We all ended up with bags to take home.


Now, beach week has begun! That REALLY snuck up on me. Right now I'm typing from this precious cottage that I found online. It's a block away from Ocean Springs' downtown, so we walked to everything last night. Shortly we'll be walking to TatoNut for donuts!


Paul and I dream daily about what it would be like if we could add on a screen porch. We were in heaven sitting out here yesterday evening!


1 comment:

  1. I just came across your post for the Bradford House. Thank you so much for posting. I own the Inn and Bradford House and so excited to see you enjoyed your stay. Hope to have you as a guest again in the future.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...