Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Always Catching Up

Woof. I always look at my blog and wished I blogged so much more! My excuse? "I'm too busy." I need to get better!

What have we been up to lately? A whole lot and yet nothing really to report all at the same time.

Here's a few fun pictures from the past week:

For one, farmer's market zinnias. These flowers always make me think of the Riverwood home, Mamaw.


Summer parties. 


Iced coffee... because it's too hot for anything else.


And a picture of KT, because. If I were here, I'd be so hot in this heat. Thankful our a/c can semi-keep up!


1 comment:

  1. Hello!!! I hope you are up to par again. I miss the zinnias too. They were my favorite, Kitty sure knows how to cope with the heat. Just take a nap. Naps are important. I think I will write a poem about them. Good subject--out here at the Village. Love you---MaMaw

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...