Monday, May 30, 2016

10 Photos for May

Don't you just have those months that you look up and a month is gone? That is May for me. Graduation, Mother's Day, magazine deadline, a surgical procedure for Paul and other things in between. Here's a little bit of what we've been up to:


The weather has been so mild - a much needed escape from the beginning of oppressive heat. It truly wasn't until today, Memorial Day, that it felt flat out HOT.


Since I always have to work graduation on Mother's Day weekend, we have had to move camping back a week. We did get together on Mother's Day for a fun lunch.


A woman a few houses over is downsizing and had an estate sale. I snagged a jadeite bowl!


Ahhh... nature! The next weekend we made it to the woods!


We were excited for the break, even though our next magazine deadline was looming.


That next week, Paul saw online that a tiny house was headed to Vicksburg for the night and sent me a message asking if we could go. My response? Of course! We were very excited to see one up close and personal.


This tiny house is only 115 square feet (with an additional 50 square foot loft).


I have had my eye on a ceiling fan at Home Depot and the other day I showed it to Paul. He pointed out that it was on sale for $60 less, so I pulled the trigger! Once the magazine had gone to press, I came home from work one evening and Paul was almost done putting it up. He's so handy!


This morning was the first pool day of the summer. Here's to many more!


Hope you had a great holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...