Saturday, September 24, 2016

It's Fall... and Still Hot

Phew, where did September go? All I can say is that we've entered fall and I'm still sweating. Where are the cool breezes and crispy leaves?

I'm feeling more like KT - I'll just sleep until it's in the 70's, thank you.


A few weeks ago we took a much needed Labor Day trip to Orange Beach. I've missed it terribly this summer without our annual family trip!


Of course, we had to bypass through Fairhope and my favorite pier.


Truth be told, we are terribly spoiled by our Ellis beach trips. It was hard sharing space and facilities with others!


Next up, I'll talk a little about our recent home renovations!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the new blog. Loved seeing the beach . I miss it too. I think it is the family together I miss most. We learn a lot by being together a week don't we? Maybe next year. Keep it up even if it's founders may not be there. MaMaw

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...