Sunday, June 25, 2017

Beach Week

Beach week was a little different this year - complete with a tropical storm! We made the best of it, naturally. Our trip started early with an overnight in Fairhope before hitting the beach.

 

 

 

The birds were loving the end of the pier.

My mom and aunts have raved about Shipp's Harbour Grill on the marina in Orange Beach, so we stopped their first to split a Grouper Ponchatrain.


We had a great set up this year!

 

 


Beach bubbles


Brody and Karis were living the good life.

 

 

Can't wait to be back again.

1 comment:

  1. I have been used to passing your blog that I overlooked you had sent some since Beach Week. Thanks for your great pictures, especially the group Paul made. Beautiful. I have had it enlarged to 8x1o and it goes on the SCV board as soon as I can mount it. Everyone has been asking about it. MaMaw

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...