Monday, July 14, 2008

Housesitting Part 1


Are you getting this? This is what I have to come home to every night. Sadly, pitiful little Ellie Mae with that look that says "You left me all day!"

I've decided I probably wouldn't be the best pet caretaker in the world, but I am adjusting. Instead of getting up at 7, which I would have today in this case, I got up at dream shattering 6 in the morning. Yowzah!

Why? Because I have dogs to feed, sod to water, emails to read, and a newspaper to fetch. That's why.

Am I old yet?

1 comment:

  1. Hey Oldie!
    How's that early morning cup of decaf from the back porch while reading the paper in your bathrobe while you watch the sprinkler water the dewy grass?

    Gah, you're so old!
    That pup's kinda cute though!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...