Sunday, July 20, 2008

Housesitting Part 3 (The End)

Today was my last day of housesitting. On some fronts, I'll miss it. On some fronts, I am so glad I don't have a house to worry about all day. I'm sure some day in the future I will be glad to have responsibilities. Alas, that day has yet to come.


As part of my last day alone, I made french toast for breakfast. Honestly, I don't know what made me think to make it. I don't even know how to make it, really. I just dipped bread in egg and cooked it up on the skillet. Sprinkled on some powdered sugar, cinnamon, and a good squirt of syrup. Yum.This is one of my best friends, Ashlee. I love her to death but the fact that she goes to the Air Force Academy doesn't afford her much break time. She's home for a few days and today she suprised me and came over (though I have seen her since she has been back). Unfortunately, she fell down the stairs at my house and got carpet burned (At the expense of my screaming then chuckling). This is her demonstrating her feelings toward said injuries. Thanks, Ash.

Have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...