Friday, November 21, 2008


I had a bit of a fall yesterday. Ok, flat out fell face down. Seriously, I am one of the clumsiest people on the planet and in high school I feel down the stairs at home on a regular basis. However, those stairs were carpeted. Yesterday, I wasn't so lucky.
(Sigh) I was helping my friend Erin move some of her stuff from her dorm because she is moving into the dorm where our friend Deidre and I live. Well, her hall has very steep front steps (it's one of the original buildings on campus) and somehow I misjudged the steps and fell a good 3 to 5 feet to the sidewalk. Thank goodness the plastic bin I was carrying broke my fall, because I probably would be scheduling some sort of rhinoplasty right now if it hadn't been there.
But, now I have the nastiest bruises I have ever seen on my arms and legs. It's quite embarassing. I was thinking of taking a picture and posting it but I wasn't sure the faint of heart wanted to see such ugliness.
So, watch out where you are going. It's a dangerous world out there.

2 comments:

  1. Betty Bones" Hope you are o.k. Betty Boop

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEy i looooookkkk awesome in my picture!!! MAry Grace looks great with a mustache and i hope you're arm gets better



    I LOVE YOU!!!

    LUCY

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...