Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy 100th Post!


I must tell you, when I searched Google Image Search as "100th post," I got some disturbing and weird pictures. Such as, a pile of wood, kids smiling with cupcakes in the center of the table fashioned to shape 100 (I really wanted that one but it wouldn't load on here), and a dog (how did that end up in the results?). Mostly, I just wanted to say, Happy 100th Post. It's been a fun 100 entries. I also hope you've had a great Christmas and will have a Happy New Year. I hope to keep you just as entertained in 2009 with pictures of my pug, my pug, my life, and more of my pug.

P.S. I'm having issues loading pictures from my iPhone to the blog. The people from the app say they will have an update to fix this ASAP, but it has been a week now, so I hope it will come soon.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...