Saturday, February 28, 2009

Off the Leash for Epilepsy

My family is really big into the show called Flight of the Conchords. It's hilarious.

Over Mardi Gras break, my family and I watched on episode about a girl who has lost her dog. Bret and Jemaine find the girl in the park. While the show ensues, they find out the dog has epilepsy. Because they are both trying to impress her, they put on a benefit for epileptic dogs.

CUT TO: Yesterday, my mom calls me dying out laughing. She was looking through VIP Magazine and she found this:

Apparently, one of Jackson's Aux. Clubs had a wonderful get-together to raise awareness of epilepsy (with their dogs). It was really funny because it made it seem as if it was... epileptic dogs.

(EDITOR'S NOTE: Epilepsy is a horrible disease. I am in no way making fun of epilepsy.)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I'm still laughing

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is really funny! I wish it was for epileptic dogs. Not that that's a better cause than epileptic people by any means. I'm just sayin.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...