Thursday, May 21, 2009

Other Things

Phew! That was a long one, so I decided to break it up for your attention's sake!


As part of my bridesmaid's gift, Claire gave me TONS of dark chocolate. While I could have just eaten it out of the wrapper, the other day I was really craving Molten Chocolate Cake. My sister used to make it all the time and I knew I had to make it. If you have never had it, make it NOW!

Do you see this little thing? It lived at our house for a few days until it found a good home. It was probably one of the cutest cats I have ever seen.

Look at THAT!

Pepper didn't seem to be minding too much...

At Odds and Ends yesterday I found the perfect chair to go with my old school desk I found. Not to mention it was really cheap. So, I went to Lowe's and got some spray paint and made it green. I'm really pleased with it (it's a little lighter/brighter in the pictures than it is in person).

Also, if you are interested, I had two freelance stories as part of the annual Young Influential issue of the JFP. You can check them out here. My [dish] with P. Sanders McNeal is here.

2 comments:

  1. You are amazing. I read your stories with relish!! You are good. Like the old fashioned chair. Looks new. I repainted some like that many times. So many times that the paint was very thick. Mine started out unpainted-first breakfast set we had. What goes around comes around.

    Betty Boop

    ReplyDelete
  2. That desk chair is adorable. I can't wait to see your house all decorated!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...