Monday, May 4, 2009

Hey guys! Sorry it's been so long.

I actually was going to do a big post yesterday, but the internet on campus has been down since I got back. Thankfully, it's back!

This weekend I had to take all of my stuff home because this week is finally FINALS week. Whoo hoo!
One of the things we did this weekend is get flowers for our backyard. We go to the same nursery every year. It's got a huge selection (at least, in my mind it does) and we always have so much fun picking out things (even if we can only have the same shade plants every year).
They always have weird plants and one of them was Pregnant Onion. The bulb sticks out of the soil, so I guess it looks "pregnant."

This was in the herb section, so I assume you can eat this. It's mint chocolate and it seriously smelled like mint chocolate.

I can't remember what this plant was called, but I thought it was pretty gorgeous.

I had gone to Fresh Market that day and bought small rolls for sandwiches. I had about six left and decided to make some petit olive cheese bread. I almost think this is a better way to serve Olive Cheese Bread. It was amazing, as usual.

Since it's finals week, you probably won't be hearing from me until it's all said and done. I've got stuff to study! This weekend we are taking our annual Mother's Day camping trip, so I'm sure I'll have some good pictures of that when we get back. I've also got a full load with the JFP for the next week or two, so I'll be a busy bee. That next weekend is also my friend, Claire's, wedding (I'm a bridesmaid). So... I've got a lot coming up!

1 comment:

  1. Good to read you again. MY my you sound soooo busy. Good luck on studying and I will see you this weekend. Olive rolls look good.

    MaMaw

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...