Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Hello again from the "beach bungalow!" (This is what my roommate called it yesterday)

Things have been busy getting ready for school! I also got a temporary job at the school bookstore during "rush" (the first couple weeks of school when people are buying textbooks and school supplies like crazy). Today was actually my first day and I was exhausted by the end. I'm pretty much working every day this week when I'm not in class (which isn't much with my measly 12 hours).

One of my good friends, Claire, is coming to stay with us tomorrow for a few days while she attends workshops at school before she begins student teaching at Madison Middle (the middle school where both of my sisters went to!).

I'm sure I'll have pictures soon of some of the fun things I am doing (besides classes and the long hours at the bookstore).

1 comment:

  1. Landed a job eh? Good for you. Have fun with friend Claire.

    MaMaw

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...