Sunday, December 6, 2009

Parade



Ok, so I WAS going to do a really cool movie montage of some of the floats, etc at the parade yesterday, BUT, being the person that I am, I realized that I shot most of my footage sideways. I know, I know. I've tried to rotate it, but because of my Mac and the fact that my Quicktime is a higher version than my computer software (I'm sure you really want to know all of this), I cannot flip! So... I'll just give you a couple of photographs I happened to take between videos.

Mostly importantly, a picture of this horse:

Only one exam and I'll be done! I've got an exam on Monday and then Tuesday, I'll be working on an Extreme Makeover house they are doing in Hattiesburg (which happens to be four streets down from me). It should be a lot of fun! I'll let you know more about it (I am not allowed to bring a camera, cell phone, etc.) when I get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...