Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Reason #1 why I love my friend Rachel: Despite her injuries in a boating accident 4 years ago, she turns everything negative into a positive. Case and point- cookies for her prothesis doctors for Christmas.


Every year since the accident she has made these "prosthesis cookies" for her doctors and they've become an office favorite. So, yesterday afternoon, I went over to help her make a batch for this year. They are DEFINITELY unconventional to say the least and I can really only imagine someone like Rachel being able to do something like that.

(Sorry if this offends anyone. I actually think it is pretty great.)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I think that is a brave yet sweet thing to do!!!

    MaMaw

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...