Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Hello, hello! It's been a while, but I've been BUSY. This week is my last week of college EV-AH. I've got some things + a final due tomorrow night and an exam + paper due Thursday and then I am done done done.

That Friday I have my last day at my internship and then off for Mother's Day camping with the family! So excited!

I also have a fun temp job lined up for the week after school. I'm not trying to think too hard about it, but there is a possibility of a full time job. I've also had a couple of other leads on jobs and had interviews, so I will hopefully have a job soon after I graduate!

I've also got Erin's bachelorette party and a last hoorah! trip planned to the beach, oil permitting. We have all decided if the oil does come ashore, we are going to get trained and volunteer to clean up the beach and/or animals. Either way, we will make the most out of it.

So much, so little time. More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...