Sunday, April 25, 2010

Showa!

This weekend has been crazy! Saturday I worked at the coffee shop, went to a makeup appointment with our Mary Kay consultant to figure out Erin's and the bridesmaid makeup for the wedding, figured out Erin's bridal hair, and went to her bridal shower! It was beautiful and lots of fun. I was so glad to see all of my friends there. We all send these chain emails back and forth, but it's so good to see them in person!


Erin got so many pretty things! (My mom gave Erin these potholders from Anthropologie)


Of course we had a little fun while we were there. ;-)

Fun! (Ashlee, Sital, Katherine, me, Erin, Corey)

1 comment:

  1. Nice party. You are like me--Always the shortest one in the picture.MaMaw

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...