Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy (Belated) Easter!

I hope you guys had a great Easter yesterday! Our family had a lot of fun, especially going over to my grandparents' house for the day. Toby, of course, got to go along. I'm pretty sure it's safe to say that everyone enjoyed him!

Speaking of "enjoying," we also got to enjoy the fountain one of my grandparents' neighbors randomly put in the lake in their backyard. Funny thing is, it's controlled by the people who put it in, so you never know when it's going to be on or not. Needless to say, it's a conversation piece. :)

We also dyed easter eggs. I remember when I was little we would dye them in their backyard on a picnic table and I think the package only came with about 6 colors. Now, there are 12 colors in a box!! Who needs that many? I know I'm definitely not old by any means, but it's surprising when things change like that.


Off to a packed week of classes and some fun thrown in. On Wednesday, Erin and I are headed to the coast to go to Shearwater and hopefully to get a good po-boy while we're at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...