Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Beach Week

I've been a terrible blogger and I've got no excuse except to say I've been busy and had a lot on my mind. But, I couldn't NOT share beach pictures, it's one of my favorite weeks of the year!

Food, like every year, was amazing. This year, Ashley was even able to bring down four of her homemade jams in her bag on the plane...
My favorite was, hands down, the Strawberry-Marsala Jam with Rosemary.
Shrimp. Oh, the shrimp.

Some of the girls

The fam
Homemade biscuits from scratch. Perfect with all of the jams.
Lots of porch time watching all of the kids and their performances. We're definitely now paying for all of the performances we made our parents watch when we were kids.

These. Cream cheese stuffed, bacon wrapped jalepenos. This was just one of the appetizers one night and it was great.
Tres Leches cake
Handmade margaritas, down to the squeezed limes
Some of us got creative in the arts and crafts department with pipe cleaners...
Liam, who loved eating artichokes.

Can't wait 'til next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...