Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Confession: Soulshine Pizza

Let's start from the beginning. A month or so ago, one of my best friends and I started a club known as BEA or Bad Eaters Anonymous. It's a group for people who eat healthy or are trying to eat healthy, but need support when they have unhealthy cravings.

I've got a BEA confession to make: I ate part of this tonight and it was good. Oh, so good.
This would be the HALF pulled pork BBQ nachos from Soulshine Pizza. Shoot me now (or rather, give me an Immodium).  My mom and I couldn't even finish half of it. The waitress showed us the platter sized whole portion, which could easily feed eight people.
Of course, washed down with a jar of Blue Moon. Can't get much better than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...