Sunday, November 2, 2014

How is it November?

Woof! These past few weeks have been so packed with so many wonderful things. I have so many house projects to tell you about, but I'll keep this about some of the other fun things going on. Most importantly, my sister is married and my best friend is engaged!


 Here's a photo of some of the flowers after I arranged them for Sital's engagement. Her sister, fiancĂ© and I were in cahoots together to make it all work. We had about 10 minutes to set up her whole apartment before they came back for the proposal!


 In the end, it worked out great and even the dogs got to be in on it.


 We are so happy to for them!

It was also the wrap-up weekend for wedding projects. KT wasn't so sure about the yarn not being for her!


Sital came over and we worked on this chalkboard art for MG. It turned out great!


Here's mom working on fishing lure boutineers.


I still can't believe it's already happened. So excited for them!


All the siblings all together.

1 comment:

  1. We are so blessed. I enjoyed everything so much. What a family !!!!! And getting better all the time with new members joining. Now your best friend is getting married too. Never ends.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...