Thursday, January 7, 2016

New Year


How has it been over two months since I last posted? I say it often, but times flies faster and faster. What have we been up to? A new issue of the magazine, holidays, and a pretty intensive guest bathroom reno that Sital dubbed #guestbathorbust2015. Unfortunately, it's 2016 and the project STILL isn't completed.

I won't get into all the details, but we've run into bump after bump since it started three weeks ago. We (and our contractor) have really learned a lot with this process. Hopefully we are in the final stretch. I hope to have a few posts about steps along the way, including the sewing machine cabinet to sink conversion for the bathroom!

Until we break that down, here's a photo of a group of my girlfriends from New Year's Eve. Here's to another great year!


1 comment:

  1. Yes it has been a long time since you blogged. I look every day just in case you find the time. I know you are busy and after all I do see you two often but it is something about pictures and your writing that makes a blog special. Thanks MaMaw

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...