Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Crawfish Season

There is nothing more beautiful than the sight of bright red crawfish as soon as the season starts.


No one loves crawfish more than my sister and brother-in-law. No. one. 


To celebrate my brother-in-law's birthday this past weekend, we did just that - a crawfish boil. We had this early spring day and it couldn't have been more perfect.


It was so beautiful, we couldn't just go home afterwards. There's nothing like cruising around the Reservoir.


This weather has also made for some beautiful sunsets.


With warm days and a cold front coming through, we've been through it today with strong storms. I ready for a few days of calm again!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures!! I am glad my grandchildren like to get together. Mamaw

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...