Sunday, February 7, 2016

Real Life

I got really excited last week when I found a clean eating lemon poppyseed scone recipe on Pinterest. I'm always hesitant that they might not be any good, but how do you know until you try? I took pictures and thought it might even be something fun to write about on the blog. 

Suffice to say, they weren't my favorite. Paul said he liked them, but I can't recommend making them, unless adding more sweetness to them. They tasted like paste. What a bummer!


Mamaw, this one is for you. We snipped roses from my yard last Sunday and used your milk glass vase. It's one of my favorite things!


I feel like I say this all the time, but our guest bathroom is finally, FINALLY, nearing completion. Our handyman fixed our shower so we can actually use it. Yesterday I painted the trim around the window and today we'll hang the blinds in the window.


Our friend Chris turned 38 this weekend, so we all got together for crawfish at Crawdad Hole. The admiration society for Eli, their son, was hilarious. (Here's our friend Garrad with him below)



Our friend Greg is from Louisiana and is the master of peeling crawfish. While Paul and I ate our shrimp, Greg went to town peeling pounds of them!

Hope you guys had a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Sophia, I was delighted to see the little milk glass vase looking so sweet, I always loved it and am glad it has a good home. Thank you for protecting and enjoying it. MaMaw

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...