Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Design*Sponge

Have you ever been to the blog called Design*Sponge? You should. I've been obsessed with the idea of decorating my (still imaginary) house/apartment/studio/shack next school year and this place has the best ideas. I've read her blog for about a year now, but recently I have been going back and trying to find my favorite ideas and saving pictures in a folder (a virtual computer one that is).

She has sneak peaks that show the inside of people's homes as well as great DIY projects and gift suggests.

Here are a few of my favorite sneak peeks:

Studio Olivine

Night Owl

Minor Details

Birdie

See Jane Work (One of my favorite living rooms of all time.)

Audrey Romano

Addie Gartland (I WANT that yellow record shelf!)

1 comment:

  1. I love that blog! I've been reading it for a long time too! I'm about to check out your favs

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...