Thursday, January 22, 2009

House Hunting

House hunting if frustrating on so many levels. I've seen the shows and said to myself, "I'm sure not every house hunt is as frustrating as this one." Let me be the first to say I was so wrong.

My friends, Erin and Deidre, and I are looking for a place to live next year. It's a little soon to be looking seriously (it's still too early) but we can't help but see what's out there.

Then, today, we found it. The house that has so far trumped all of the other houses. Wanna see what it looks like?


View Larger Map

Yep, that's it. It may look small (It is not by any means) and in need of a little TLC (all of that shrubbery has been cut and the sidewalk does not look like that anymore), but we loved it. Hardwood floors, three bedrooms, office, kitchen, two bathrooms, sunroom, and back patio.

Too bad we don't need it for six months.

Oh well, we'll keep on looking.

2 comments:

  1. We have been so lucky so far... I stumbled upon on our first house without really having to look and Some of our friends used to live here which is how we found this one! I guess we won't be so lucky when we move later this year... I'll share in your frustration then, though, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sophie, that house looks scary . A

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...