Sunday, April 19, 2009

Woahhhh Nelly. I just uploaded over 100 pics from my camera. I guess that's a subtle hint that I need to be uploading photos and updating my blog, huh? Because I've got all these pictures and I don't want them to go to waste, I'll catch you up on a couple things that have gone on this past week or so.

I've really gotten into the habit of taking photos of everything I eat Kath Eats style (birds eye view of the entire meal). I've really thought about taking pictures of everything I eat like this and possibly posting it as a way to keep myself accountable of how I eat. But, I'm a busy college student and right now that just doesn't fit into my schedule. This summer, however, I think I might try to do it more often.

This was a salad we made over at Candy's house one day during Easter break. Mixed greens, strawberries, feta, walnuts, la choy noodles, strawberry vinagrette.

I just wanted you to see how huge Truffles is getting. As we've noticed, she thinks she a teacup Chihuahua who can just sit in your lap. But, when she's really tired, she just likes to plop down on the floor and fling out.Ahh Easter. You can't have Easter without deviled eggs (with lots of paprika, please).

I made the Pineapple Upside Down Cake (top left) and Boston Cream Pie (top right). Delish!

(My sister, Ivy, thinks she's really cool. Shhhh...)

David said he didn't mind being on the blog. Hey David!

Thennn, this weekend, I came home for my friend Claire's Bachelorette Party. Claire and I have been friends ever since we started going to school. Some of the other girls at the party were asking how we met and they thought our story was pretty funny. USM has a website called Roommate Connection where you fill out a survey and find people who have same kind of living patterns to help you find other people who are in need of roommates. So, I emailed Claire asking if she needed a roommate. She already had found a roommate, but neither of us knew anyone at Southern (she's from Kentucky), so after moving in, I called her up and we've been friends ever since!

After going to Julep, we had white and milk chocolate dipped strawberries and dipped oreos among other things.

The rest of the weekend, I was busy working at the Drip and seeing my friend Ashlee (you know, the Air Force Academy one?). She's had a bit of a rough time lately, so just be thinking about her.

Alright, I've got a paper to edit and some HGTV to get to. Later!

P.S. Thank you guys for doing the survey. It really helps!

1 comment:

  1. enjoy your pictures of food. You are a busy girl. Love you

    MaMaw

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...