Saturday, October 10, 2009

Fall Break

I've been off the past few days for Fall Break and I have to say, it's been pretty nice. The other day, my mom, MG, and I were in Target and I found the perfect Halloween costume.

On Friday, I went to the fair for lunch to enjoy a chicken-on-a-stick, SO GOOD!! I also got my favorite, the Pineapple Whip ice cream. It was incredibly hot that day, but we trekked down to the other end of the fair to get a biscuit. Except, it WASN'T OPEN! I guess they only serve the biscuits at night...



I'll leave you with this video of our cat, Junior. My mom changed the mantle for Halloween and Junior has been obsessed with the vase that she removed. Just watch...

2 comments:

  1. that's hilarous! The video of the cat, I mean...

    Well... You're pretty funny dressed as a hot dog too, so I guess I'll give props where they're deserved!

    I did get a hair cut. I did it myself which was a little unnerving at first but it turned out alright.

    And it was great to hang out with Angel! She has all the best things in the world to say about you! And she always wants to know more about our family because of what all you'd told her. She is pretty fantastic, I must say!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...