Sunday, October 25, 2009

Phewwwwwww! Gosh, it's been a long week. I know it's been a long time since I've posted, so I'll catch you up on a few things that have gone on recently.

One day last week, Deidre and I were sitting in the living room after class. I looked out the window and saw a dog walking in the pouring rain down the street. It came in our yard and we thought it was trying to get to us. Deidre goes outside and the dog is trying to cross the creek in front of our house! When it rains, the creek gets pretty high and moves pretty fast, so we were really worried about it. Deidre gets IN the creek and gets the dog while I go grab towels. We looks at the collar and call Abbie's (the dog's) owner. An older woman came and picked her up, so happy to have her dog back.

Next weekend we went camping in Holmes County. The weather was perfect! (My uncle Tommy making breakfast in the morning. I guess he was pretty excited to get to work and got a little caught up....)

There was a beautiful lake down the hill from our cabin. When we went on this pier, it shook so bad!
We also went on walks on this cool trail along the lake.

This past week has been crazy and I have had bronchitis. Blegh! Next week is going to be an insane week with papers, tests, and an interview on Friday for a intern position in a PR firm.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear from you and so sorry you have been sick.(Betty Bones) Good luck on all you plan for next week

    MaMaw

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...