Sunday, September 21, 2014

Chicago

 Oof. I am glad to be home! We had some pretty eventful and stressful traveling this trip. I couldn't have been more grateful for my own bed late last night. After delays and tight schedules, we literally were running to our connecting flight last night through the Atlanta airport. I did things I never thought I'd have to do, like run with a rolling suitcase down escalators! We were running down our terminal waving our hands when they were calling the last boarding call. I still don't know how we made it home. It was the last flight of the night and we were going to be stuck sleeping in the airport or in a hotel.


I'll post a wrap up soon, but I'll leave you with this photo from the lake/river tour we took while in Chicago. This was in the lock as we switched from the Chicago River to Lake Michigan.


Happy weekend, folks!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like an exciting story there. Glad you are back safe and sound. MaMaw

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...