Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

I know Kurt Vonnegut said this, but I am going to say it too... "Busy, busy, busy."
That's me. Probably you too (I mean, why should I assume that you sit at your computer waiting to eat up every word I read?)

I'd like to talk about something really important to me.


My dog.
Spike.
He's the cutest thing on the face of the earth to me. Seriously.
Ok. Done.

Here are some photos I have taken lately, maybe it will describe (or totally confuse) what I have been doing lately.

This guy, Royce Smith, Jr., is a very nice man that I interviewed for the TALK section of JFP. It was an interesting part of town near JSU that has been plagued with crime. He started a petition to get more police presence in the area.


Primo's gumbo. Yum. One of my best friends, Sital, decided that she wanted cake and she wanted to eat it too. RIGHT THEN. Well, where do you go in Jackson for a good slice of cake? Definitely, Primo's. I'm sorry I don't have a picture of the gorgeous slice of Red Velvet Cake that I ate. It was eaten in an earth shattering 20 seconds. And it was FINE.


My sister's cat, Pepper (who I affectionately call Pepper Ann, which my sister hates) who drives me crazy.

Oh this wonderful life...

1 comment:

  1. I did a research project in the JSU area with a local doctor last year. He was one of the first private practice doctors after civil rights came about. The only place the city would give him to work was an old abandoned grocery store, which is still where he works today. We proposed he move to larger, more adequate space. It was a neat place to do research. Interesting people in that area.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...