Monday, May 26, 2008

Wow.... Memorial Day has been eventful, hasn't it?
I guess I will start with a little pre-Memorial Day stuff.

Want to see the view from my office?

It's not much but, hey, I am easily entertained. And it really gets spicy when....

You can see kids skating at Swell. I know, I said I was easily amused.

Funny story for ya:
As you know, I have this lovely, adorable pug named Spike. He's cute as beans. I have to admit, he has a scratching, licking, drive-me-crazy-I-don't-know-what-to-do-with-him problem. So the other day my mom and I were in the kitchen talking about how we wish we could put a cone on Spike so he would stop. My mom jokingly said, "Let's make it out of plates."

My mom should know better than that by now.


The sad thing is.... HE LIKES IT. Maybe even borderline loving it. Oh lord...

I have so many more stories from the weekend but I will save them for another day. We don't want to have all the fun at once.

1 comment:

  1. Spike's new adornment made me laugh out loud! If you two come visit... I'm going to request you bring a deep dark sun-tan for me and a bottle of sand. I'm so sad I'm not going to the beach!!!!! I would love to see your two faces this summer! We can definately squeeze you guys in... probably on the floor but still.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...