Thursday, May 22, 2008

I've been puzzling over this for the past few seconds and maybe I am one for gloating, so...

I am really excited that I just had my first article printed in the JFP.
You can read it here.

Anyways, I am proud of it. I will be having more come out in the future. I actually wrote what they call a "blurb," a small 300-350 word story, for the Summer Arts Preview issue that comes out next week. Be on the lookout!

While I was at work, avoiding doing anything the pertained to work, I took pictures of the office and the kids skating on the half pipe at Swell. Look forward to that excitement soon...

1 comment:

  1. So do you guys keep all of your articles for a portfolio like we keep all our works?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...