Thursday, October 23, 2008

Hello loyal friends! It's been a while, eh? I've had fall break, camping, and other fun things going on. Here are some pictures to get you through...

Our family went camping at Clarkco State Park. The weather was perfect! It was fun as always, even though we really missed Ashley and Bryan not being there!

Mr. Pepper had his one-year-old birthday party. He had a "cake" which he shared with George and Spike. Let's just say that this cat is very very very well taken care of.

Yesterday my friends Erin and Deidre and I went downtown to the train depot to see the art exhibit "Breaking the Veils." I didn't have high hopes for it (It was in a train depot... how amazing was it going to be?) but I was so shocked and surprised.

For some reason, this was my favorite piece. It looked a lot like a man with a bow tie. I thought it was really cool.

This is what the inside of the train depot looks like. Are you as amazed as I am? I've never seen such a nice train depot (I say this like I am a train depot expert). All of the works were so cool.

I know it's been a while and I hope to do more soon!

1 comment:

  1. Nice to hear from you. I would like to see that Depot. So many towns have rescued the old Depots and made them nice again. Betty Boop

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...