Sunday, October 12, 2008

Parent Fashion Weekend

Oh what a good weekend I just had.
I went back home this weekend to get a haircut, go to the fair, and other various things. Here are some of the pictures from the weekend (coined "Parent Fashion Weekend"-more on that later).

My mom and I went to the fair. I believe this is the first time in history that my mom and I went by ourselves. Since we don't ride the rides, we just ate and looked at the car show and animals. They had some of the most interesting car/vehicles, like this old scooter (I believe it is a Vespa). look at how the pedals are still on the floor board and not built into the handles.

The animals were cute as well. However, right next to the piglets there was this station that had a cow with all of the cuts of meat on it and you could press buttons and that area/cut of meat would light up. I was not impressed.

Ah, Parent Fashion Weekend. My dad has come up with "projects" for him (and subsequently, us) to do on the weekends. Apparently, my dad had said he was going to clean out his closet this weekend. By the time Saturday rolled around, he wasn't so keen on doing so.

After coercing him into cleaning out his closet, my sister and I also convinced my mom to do it to. Thus, it became "Parent Fashion Weekend." It was a hard and long fight on some pieces for some of us coughmomcough. There are so many articles of clothing on the dining room table now.

So as my mom and dad took things out of the closet, my sister, MG, and I said "yes" or "no."
It was funny, that's for sure.

More later!

2 comments:

  1. I did not know you were in town. Had to go to the fair? See you next weekend for "CABIN FUN" Betty Boop

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh I look like I ate everything at the fair....more later???

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...