Friday, October 3, 2008

You Got Served

I've never for any reason been "served papers." Well, I guess until last night. About 10 o'clock last night, there is a knock on our door. I open the door and a girl with a big stack of paper asks me and my roommate to sign the sheet and take our letters. Not knowing what it was, we signed and took our letters. After she left we open our envelopes and this is what we find:

Apparently we are not supposed to have coffee pots in our rooms (though I have for over two years now and no one has said a thing).

Let me just say, normally there is a fire inspection for hazards and the person who inspects your room tells you what is wrong. This year, this woman unlocks our room while my roommate is asleep (I had just walked in from my 8 o'clock class) and was so loud. Not only that, SHE DIDN'T TELL ME ANYTHING WAS WRONG! These people are getting sneaky on us.

(Sigh)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...