Friday, August 13, 2010

I love Mississippi. I love my downtown. But, my new love involves skywalks.
I think I've managed my entire first-summer-working-downtown-and-oh-my-GAH-it's-hot experience around them. Today, I was walking to get lunch (using the lovely air conditioned maze I use) and really looked out to see downtown. The views are really cool!


Regions Building (left), the green in front of the Pinnacle at Jackson Place (right), and the Planetarium (far back center).

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I remember working downtown to. Years ago we had a few tall buildings and I loved to look at them too. It is a different feeling than the suburbs. I still can ride downtown and feel like I am in a totally different place from my usual day to day trips. MaMaw

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...